Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our Douchebag President

Actually, St. Clement? The best section I ever had so far in my entire life. The problem is? Our president is being a douche bag. He thinks he's a god or something, and that he dominates over us. He has this feeling of superiority in the air and he deserves to be included on one of those bossy people whom I despise. I don't like him and his attitude. He's become so fucking arrogant and I don't fucking like him. He doesn't make sense. His words don’t make any sense to me. Not even at all.


"What are you so mad about? I want you to respect me because I'm the president. You think you're the president, if so, why don't you talk here? In my place, in my exact position? It's not even for me, it's for you. You think you're a god?"


Oh my God. GOD? GOD? So he thinks he's a god because he's the president, one who dominates over his people? Now, that's what I'd like to call, injustice. He's not even being a good leader. I don't like his handwriting. I don't like the way he cries when someone was being mean to him. He was like being bullied and no one helped him. I'm not totally saying that he should be perfect in every way. I'm saying that I don't like him; he shouldn't be called a god just because he's the fucking president. He wants to be praised, to be worshipped. If he wants a life of total silence, shouldn't he be acting like one of those people who stay quiet all the time and not having a care in the world? You know what? He should know what he signed up for.


"Ako na nga yung nag-aayos ng problema niyo, kayo pa ang may right na magalit?"


Tang-ina naman. Fuckshit! Kung ayaw niya maging presidente, e di sana umayaw siya nu'ng voting pa. Pero umoo e, pumayag. Okay lang daw sa kanya. Tang-ina naman! Bata! Fetus! Akala mo kung sino magsalita, e mali-mali naman!


Alam niyo, kung may identity crisis na naman siya ngayon, for sure dapat kasama niya kaequal niya, para walang away and conflicts. Kasi tingnan mo, paano kapag nagkaibigan siya sa isang tao na mas mababaw pa sa kanya? Nagkakaroon tayo ng superior and inferior sa friendship. Palagi siya superior, ang masusunod, kaso yung kaibigan niya, parang aso lang, tagasunod.


Ang discriminating. Sexist pa. Siguro racist na 'yun.


Kung sa tingin niya, si Wyett 'to, tang-ina naman, mag-isip siya. Yung mga words niya, nosebleeding. I surreptitiously worship him. I just find it irritating that he thinks he's a god and should be respected or worse, praised.


Kung kakausapin niya ako tungkol dito, e di kausapin niya. I wonder if I care, really.

1 comment: