Monday, July 11, 2011

A Letter to my Teacher

Dear Teacher,

I really like this subject matter you teach. In fact, it is one of the easiest subjects I have encountered, but as I reach my last year in this wretched high school, you came along and ruined it, and so therefore, this would be my first time that I would be failing in my most favorite subject of all.

First of all, I don’t like the way you dress or I don’t like the way you move. Even if the way you speak words so softly that I thought it was true and false – because I couldn’t hear it! – thus deducts my score by two or more points because of your tone – and I think I’m the only one who thinks it’s boring, should I be sorry to say that? –.

Secondly, I hate to say this, but you’re goddamn contradicting. You told us that you grade us according to our diligence and hard work, but what the fuck are you doing?! You’re totally doing the opposite you say, and the Thomasian teachers encourage us to be honest, but you – you fucking lied! And you expect us to be honest to you? Look at yourself, but no, never mind it. You’re just a teacher. You fucking don’t know how much it feels – to think that we, students, work hard, organize our messy fucked-up thoughts just to write that bloody formal theme, and in the end, our efforts had gone in vain, receiving a score of failing grade. You degrade us, and finally, you degrade me. I hate you.

Thirdly, I fully remember what you told us regarding the questioning of scores. You said that it is not to degrade us, but to encourage writing more. Well, Miss, THINK ABOUT THIS. How can I have an inspiration when it already died all because of you? It has no spark anymore. Even if I light it up, you would always have a water hose to wet it down. FUCK THIS. You degrade me. I want you gone … in my life. Please.

And lastly, what I realized because of my hatred of you still existing is that it really depends on the teacher, whether he or she has the capacity of displaying an authoritative figure or a soft-hearted one – or a boring and biased one, in your case - . Yes, you’re boring. You really are. You degrade me. My grades in homeworks are so low! What did I ever do to you? This oh this, why did you do? I’m feeling so fucking blue. Shit this, I’m through, so through with you. =_=

Yours Truly,
Your Student

No comments:

Post a Comment